Friday, 5 August 2016

Eric and Brian: The Flight

Eric: Hey thanks again for giving me the window seat.
Brian: Oh, no prob. I'm just gonna sleep through this anyways.
Eric: Good, good.
Brian: Night, see you in a few hours.
Eric: Hey Brian? Could you pass me your bag before you doze off?
Brian: Umm... Sure, how come?
Eric: Relax man jeez, I'm just asking to see your bag.
Brian: What? Why?
Eric: Brian. I need you to remain calm. We're on an airplane.
Brian: I am calm. What the fuck are you talking about? Why do you want my bag?
Eric: Hey, look at me. Look in my eyes. Are you good? Y'good?!
Brian: Jesus Christ, yes okay? Be quiet, I'm good.
Eric: Okay. I put something in your bag before we went through security.
Brian: What?!
Eric: Wow, excuse me everyone. Nothing to see here, my friend is just feeling a little angry right now. No need to panic, no cause for alarm. Brian act natural.
Brian: What do you mean act natural?!
Eric: Just act FUCKING NATURAL!
Flight Attendant: Excuse me sir, is everything alright?
Brian: Yes ma'am, we're very sorry. Everything is fine. My colleague here is just a little afraid of flying.
Eric: Oh like hell I am, I'm not afraid of anything. Lady I want to speak with the captain, now. This man is an impostor. He has stolen my bag.
Brian: What?! That's insane this is my bag, I checked it when I boarded.
Flight Attendant: I'm going to have to ask you both to sit down and buckle your seat belts.
Brian: Of course, thank you.
Eric: Fine, but I better see the captain out here ASAP.
Brian: ...What the hell was that? We could have gotten in huge trouble.
Eric: Don't worry Brian, we played it cool. I acted natural.
Brian: Just leave me alone okay, I don't want anything to do with this.
Eric: Sure thing. But first could you pass me your bag? I put my cell phone charger in there, it wouldn't fit in my mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment